Find out about employee opportunities
Work with us!
We are committed to being recognised as a high-quality employer.
We want staff to feel valued and to have clear terms and conditions and development pathways.
We would love for you to join our team. Please find current vacancies below or contact us if you want to be considered for future positions.
We have a range of employee benefits for all our staff:
- A comprehensive induction
- A competitive salary
- Personalised opportunities for professional development
- Leadership development with our in-house leadership programme; Aspire
- Access to the Trust’s Employee Assistance Programme, which includes 24 hour support for you and your family members to legal, financial, health, parenting and life advice
- 1:1 confidential counselling service
- Discount scheme for high street retailers, mobile phone providers, holidays, electrical goods, supermarkets, restaurants, cinema, etc.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme or Tax-Free Childcare Scheme
- Access to freshly made hot meals or deli-style food on site
- Teachers Pensions (23.68% employer contributions)
- Local Government Pension Scheme (17.9% employer contribution)
- Generous sickness payment scheme
- Eye testing scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Special Leave Policy
- Member of the Valued Worker Scheme (accredited by our recognised unions)
- A Disability Confident Committed Employer
- Opportunities for collaboration within and beyond the Trust
We are also currently exploring:
- Electric/Hybrid Car Lease Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme